Extended Warranty Information
To participate in the program, you need to register to the program.
Registering your product is not the same as making a warranty claim. If you make a warranty claim, you will need to provide valid proof of purchase.
You’ll receive a confirmation email after a few hours you have successfully registered your product.
The following are not eligible for warranty extension: pre-owned, out of warranty products, or products purchased not from Revix or Revix’s authorized resellers on Amazon.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Comfipaws or Comfipaws’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Comfipaws’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● The buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
● Comfipaws must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Comfipaws or Comfipaws’s authorized resellers.
● Sales invoice.
● The dated sales receipt from an authorized Nulaxy reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
● Buyer’s accidental returns.
● Returning personal items.
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Revix quality control to be in working condition.
● Returning defective items in international shipping.
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
● Lost or stolen products.
● Items that have expired their warranty period.
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
● Free products.
● Repairs through 3rd parties.
● Damage from outside sources.
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers.